Convert .FLV to .WMV

04 October 2007 | | |

Note: you must have VLC media player installed in order to convert.
Click here to get a free copy of VLC media player.

1. Run VLC media player >Click file> Select Quick Open File...
2.Next,Select the .flv file that you want to convert and click open. as shown below:


















3. After that, click file, and select "Wizard..." as shown below:














4. Select "Transcode/Save to file" and click "Next"















5.Next, Select "Existing Playlist item" (*Please make sure that the file that you want to convert is selected.) Click "Next".



















6. After that, under "video", check the box "Transcode Video". Use "WMV 3" for "codec". choose "768" for "Birate (kb/s)", Click "Next".



















7.Now, choose "ASF" and click "Next".












8. Now, give a name for the output file. click "choose"




9. Be sure to put ".wmv" behind. (For instance: Mr.Bean rides the train.wmv) , click "save"




10. Now, please make sure that the file name is correct and click "Finish".














11. The conversion process will now begin. Please wait until it is finished.






12. The wmv is now ready.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks a lot... Greatly useful

  2. Anonymous says:

    My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] DS BB)

  3. Anonymous says:

    I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i[/url] DS BB)

  4. Anonymous says:

    Should you tell.

  5. Anonymous says:

    I have removed this phrase

  6. Anonymous says:

    I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it.

  7. Anonymous says:

    I regret, that I can not help you. I think, you will find here the correct decision.

  8. Anonymous says:

    This amusing message

  9. Anonymous says:

    Excuse for that I interfere ?To me this situation is familiar. I invite to discussion. Write here or in PM.